microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Office Accounting 2008

Brandi

8/12/2008 9:50:00 PM

is there any way to make a report showing the different jobs profit and loss??
2 Answers

MioMyo

Injecting a 5-year old into the conversation as a strawman prop in the first
place was the actions of a worthless liberal prick......

Besides, it was the lib poster (frisco-freak) who is ad-living a 5-year old
mentality anyway....

"robw" <noddy093@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Wow, you love to insult kids don't you, you worthless f*ck.
>

> <bvallely@aol.com> wrote in message
>>

>> On Aug 2, 11:17 am, "Francisco Ooch" <?...@Crawford.net> wrote:
>> > Offshore drilling would be a moot point if the idiots on the right
>> > would
>> > simply read a newspaper.
>> > 3/5 of the federally leased land we've ALREADY leased to the grotesque
> oil
>> > industry remains UNDEVELOPED!
>> .
>> BECAUSE IT WAS TESTED AND FOUND THERE WAS NO OIL THERE.
>> .
>> > Two weeks ago the traitorous GOP killed a bill that would have forced
> the
>> > foul, un-American oil industry to "USE THAT LAND OR LOSE THAT LAND!"
>> .
>> Because the law was stupid. It would have forced the oil companies to
>> squander billions drilling in areas where there is no oil.
>> .
>> > If the un-American GOP was truly serious about more drilling they would
> have
>> > been drilling already on the land they already have!
>> .
>> BECAUSE IT WAS TESTED AND FOUND THERE WAS NO OIL THERE.
>> .
>> > My five year old understands this.
>> .
>> Your five year old is a gullible fool.

PvdG42

"Brandi" <Brandi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> is there any way to make a report showing the different jobs profit and
> loss??

You need to ask your question in a group for the product, not in this .NET
programming group. Here's how to find the right place to ask.

Here's how to get there via the web interface:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/de...

Click the + beside your language. then scroll down to Office and Desktop
Applications. Find a category there for your question.