microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Search Results Window

Walter

8/12/2008 9:29:00 PM

I have some users that want there default "Look in:" under the Search Results
window to go to a different drive other than the c: drive. Is there a
registry edit to change this?

The question was stated: "defaulting to C: for a search" is exactly what I
was saying, when you go to the start menu and try to search, if goes to
"local hard drive" which we don't have so if you could make that "desktop"
that would work for us.

thanks for your help in advance
--
Walter Wilkerson
1 Answer

Peter Duniho

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:29:09 -0700, Walter
<Walter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have some users [...]

Most of the messages from this Google search are directly applicable to
your question:

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=group%3Amicrosoft.public.dotnet.framework+author%3Apvan%40toadstool.edu&start=0&scor...