Barry

8/9/2008 8:53:00 AM

Hi

I have a folder containing a index.html file and some images in one folder
and a index.php and some images in another folder, i want to register these
folders as websites programmatically on my local system (something similar
to creating a new Virtual Directory in IIS).

which namespace or class would i use to do so to allow me to run the website
through a webbrowser using for eaxmple http://localhost/mysite/ as url

TIA
Barry

1 Answer

Scott M.

Why would you want to do that programattically? Just make a new virtual
directory and you are all set.