microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Disk Clean up is stuck

kimmie21459

8/2/2008 12:21:00 PM

I have been trying to run my disk cleanup and it is stuck on three bars on
old compress flies. Can anyone help me. Please
5 Answers

Scott M.

What is your Microsoft .NET Framework question?

"kimmie21459" <kimmie21459@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have been trying to run my disk cleanup and it is stuck on three bars on
> old compress flies. Can anyone help me. Please

kimmie21459

Not for sure what you mean but I have microsoft Xp.

"Scott M." wrote:

> What is your Microsoft .NET Framework question?
>

> "kimmie21459" <kimmie21459@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have been trying to run my disk cleanup and it is stuck on three bars on
> > old compress flies. Can anyone help me. Please

Peter Duniho

On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 17:32:00 -0700, kimmie21459
<kimmie21459@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Not for sure what you mean but I have microsoft Xp.

What he means is that you posted your question to a newsgroup that is
specifically for questions pertaining to writing programs using the .NET
Framework.

If you are just trying to figure out how to use your computer, you need to
post your question elsewhere.

kimmie21459

Thank you for that info Peter Duniho

"Peter Duniho" wrote:

> On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 17:32:00 -0700, kimmie21459
> <kimmie21459@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > Not for sure what you mean but I have microsoft Xp.
>
> What he means is that you posted your question to a newsgroup that is
> specifically for questions pertaining to writing programs using the .NET
> Framework.
>
> If you are just trying to figure out how to use your computer, you need to
> post your question elsewhere.

PvdG42

> Thank you for that info Peter Duniho

Here's how to find a pertinent group.

As you appear to be using a web interface, start here to find an appropriate
group:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/de...

Click the + beside your language. then scroll down to Windows. In Windows,
open the Windows XP category, then find a group there to
post in.