microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

assign numeric value to words

nevergiveup

7/30/2008 11:41:00 PM

i have some drop down list in my spreadsheet and would like for assign my
clients to tiers. if this client selects female in the gender cell +2. If
they are >60 yrs +2. Can this be done in excel
1 Answer

Peter Duniho

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:41:01 -0700, nevergiveup
<nevergiveup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> i have some drop down list in my spreadsheet and would like for assign my
> clients to tiers. if this client selects female in the gender cell +2.
> If
> they are >60 yrs +2. Can this be done in excel

You should probably post your question to a newsgroup that is specific to
the use and/or programming of Excel. Your question has basically nothing
to do with .NET, even if you are using .NET to automate Excel and you'll
get much better answers posting it where it's on-topic.

Pete