microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Window XP SP 3 - IE7 quick launch Toolbar deleted

SsnGrysn

7/26/2008 7:13:00 PM

I am using Window XP SP3 with IE7, Dell computer. I think I must have
deleted my quick launch toolbar by accident. I miss it very much. I have
been searching for a topic about how-to-get it back or create new one and
could not find any of them.

Is there a way to get it back or should I create a new one in Window XP SP3
with IE7?

Thanks,
Susan
4 Answers

Peter Duniho

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:13:02 -0700, SsnGrysn
<SsnGrysn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I am using Window XP SP3 with IE7, Dell computer. I think I must have
> deleted my quick launch toolbar by accident. I miss it very much. [...]

I'm sorry for your loss. However, this isn't the right place to ask your
question. This newsgroup is for questions related to writing software
using the .NET Framework.

Not only is the topic inappropriate here, you are likely to get a much
better, more useful answer posting your question to a forum where it is
appropriate.

Pete

PvdG42

"SsnGrysn" <SsnGrysn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am using Window XP SP3 with IE7, Dell computer. I think I must have
> deleted my quick launch toolbar by accident. I miss it very much. I have
> been searching for a topic about how-to-get it back or create new one and
> could not find any of them.
>
> Is there a way to get it back or should I create a new one in Window XP
> SP3
> with IE7?
>
> Thanks,
> Susan

Susan, here's how to follow Peter's good advice.

As you appear to be using a web interface, start here to find an appropriate
group:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/de...

Click the + beside your language. then scroll down to Windows. In Windows,
open the Internet Explorer category, then find a group there to post in.

Marc

"PvdG42" <pvan@toadstool.edu> wrote in message

> "SsnGrysn" <SsnGrysn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I am using Window XP SP3 with IE7, Dell computer. I think I must have
>> deleted my quick launch toolbar by accident. I miss it very much. I
>> have
>> been searching for a topic about how-to-get it back or create new one and
>> could not find any of them.

Wrong group. What were you searching for ?
Did you search Google for "restore quick launch"
it returns this, which is useful
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/learnmore/tips/quickl...

SsnGrysn

Thank you to all. I am sorry for putting this in wrong group.

Unfortuatenally, Yes, I did and it said Toolbar - Cannot create Toolbar in
error message. How can i get it back?