microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Exchange Email Processing Question

Paul

I have a realtively straight forward set of requirements and hoping
one of you experts can give me some pointers on the best approach to
take from C#.

1) Access a shared email folder
2) Search on subject
3) Open an email and read the plain text formatted body into a buffer
4) Parse the buffer

That's it! Seems like most of what I need for the actual email
processing is in the microsoft.exchange.data.transport.email
namespace. What's not clear to me is who to work with the shared
folder.

Any advice for the best approach to take here would be greatly
appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,
Paul
5 Answers

gene

Because it would be a total waste of his time and he's smart enough to know
it..

"Sebastian Rector" <ciceroii@rogers.com> wrote in message

Why is he afraid
to be interviewed by Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly on Fox News?

torresdD

On Jul 25, 3:28 pm, "torresD" <torres...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Barak Hussein Obama was magnificient (sic)
> in Germany, France.
>
> Bush always seemed so uncomfortable answering questions,
> in front of the camera, he always looks and sounds so stupid,
> so uneducated, so ill at ease.
>
> Bush is always an embarassment (sic) in
> a forum where he is on his own.
>
> Obama was so easygoing, smart, right on target.
>
> He had to overcome a lot hurdles to get where
> he is today, he wasn't born with a silver spoon
> in his mouth.

Actually his life was pretty good. He travelled widely and went to
very good schools.

> His Daddy's wasn't rich, or CIA Director, didn't own
> baseball teams, no political connections or money.
>
> But he got this far on his own merits so far.
Yes, became a community organizer before being selected by the Chicago
Democrat machine.

> Obama made America proud
> everywhere he went this week.

Why is Obama afraid to face John McCain in town hall debates?

I think that McCain will regret any face to face meeting with Obama.
Because McCain cannot control his temper.

McCain is an old man, it may be too much to ask
that he control h is bladder, let alone his temper.

McCain is no match for Obama, in front of the cameras.

McCain will lose that battle.

Be careful for what he wish for.

Is it because he would not have a teleprompter to help him? Why is he afraid
to be interviewed by Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly on Fox News? Is he
afraid that he will be asked some tough questions?

Bush was wired.

http://www.motherjones.com/news/update/2004/11/1...

Obwon

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:32:07 -0700 (PDT), Sebastian Rector
<ciceroii@rogers.com> wrote:

>On Jul 25, 3:28?pm, "torresD" <torres...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Barak Hussein Obama was magnificient (sic)
>> in Germany, France.
>>
>> Bush always seemed so uncomfortable answering questions,
>> in front of the camera, he always looks and sounds so stupid,
>> so uneducated, so ill at ease.
>>
>> Bush is always an embarassment (sic) in
>> a forum where he is on his own.
>>
>> Obama was so easygoing, smart, right on target.
>>
>> He had to overcome a lot hurdles to get where
>> he is today, he wasn't born with a silver spoon
>> in his mouth.
>
>Actually his life was pretty good. He travelled widely and went to
>very good schools.
>>
>> His Daddy's wasn't rich, or CIA Director, didn't own
>> baseball teams, no political connections or money.
>>
>> But he got this far on his own merits so far.
>Yes, became a community organizer before being selected by the Chicago
>Democrat machine.
>>
>> Obama made America proud
>> everywhere he went this week.
>
>Why is Obama afraid to face John McCain in town hall debates? Is it
>because he would not have a teleprompter to help him? Why is he afraid
>to be interviewed by Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly on Fox News? Is he
>afraid that he will be asked some tough questions?

Hahaha.... The only thing "he's afraid of" is
going into the pigpens and wrestling with the
pigs, he'll get muddy and the pigs will love it!

Hahah... Do you really think Faux Nooze is a
serious outfit? I mean, other than serious like
cancer is serious?

<ciceroii@rogers.com> wrote:

>On Jul 25, 3:28?pm, "torresD" <torres...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Barak Hussein Obama was magnificient (sic)
>> in Germany, France.
>>
>> Bush always seemed so uncomfortable answering questions,
>> in front of the camera, he always looks and sounds so stupid,
>> so uneducated, so ill at ease.
>>
>> Bush is always an embarassment (sic) in
>> a forum where he is on his own.
>>
>> Obama was so easygoing, smart, right on target.
>>
>> He had to overcome a lot hurdles to get where
>> he is today, he wasn't born with a silver spoon
>> in his mouth.
>
>Actually his life was pretty good. He travelled widely and went to
>very good schools.
>>
>> His Daddy's wasn't rich, or CIA Director, didn't own
>> baseball teams, no political connections or money.
>>
>> But he got this far on his own merits so far.
>Yes, became a community organizer before being selected by the Chicago
>Democrat machine.
>>
>> Obama made America proud
>> everywhere he went this week.
>
>Why is Obama afraid to face John McCain in town hall debates? Is it
>because he would not have a teleprompter to help him? Why is he afraid
>to be interviewed by Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly on Fox News? Is he
>afraid that he will be asked some tough questions?

It's because these people you cite are clowns,
they are not real serious newspeople nor are
they real political comentators, they're ENTERTAINERS!!!
That's by their own admissions. They don't use
fact checked or veritical material, just whatever
comes into their heads, or that "the boys in the
back room" cooked up to create "Gotcha" moments,
regardless of whether they're true or false just so
long as they do damage!

Obama knows better than to try to campaing
from the center circle of a three ring circus!
So he'll be staying out of the Big Top! Hee hee hee...
Rant on!

Oswald

<Obwon@real.com> wrote:
> It's because these people you cite are clowns,
> they are not real serious newspeople nor are
> they real political comentators, they're ENTERTAINERS!!!
> That's by their own admissions. They don't use
> fact checked or veritical material, just whatever
> comes into their heads, or that "the boys in the
> back room" cooked up to create "Gotcha" moments,
> regardless of whether they're true or false just so
> long as they do damage!
>
> Obama knows better than to try to campaing
> from the center circle of a three ring circus!
> So he'll be staying out of the Big Top! Hee hee hee...
> Rant on!

O'Reilly and Hannity have extensive reporting and journalism credentials from
times when they were deep behind the lines of their desks at Fox's NYC
offices or in the cafeteria. Perhaps Hannity can arrange for his good friend
Neo Nazi Hal Turner to substitute for him and do an Obama interview?