microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

FrontPage 2002 Compliance Test

Brad B.

7/23/2008 6:11:00 PM

I upgraded my computer earlier this year and run Vista Ultimate as my OS. I
also have Office Professional 2007 installed. I am now trying to reinstall my
FrontPage 2002 and the setup shuts down because it cannot locate a
"qualifying product" on my machine. Any suggestions?
2 Answers

PvdG42

"Brad B." <Brad B.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I upgraded my computer earlier this year and run Vista Ultimate as my OS.
> also have Office Professional 2007 installed. I am now trying to reinstall
> my
> FrontPage 2002 and the setup shuts down because it cannot locate a
> "qualifying product" on my machine. Any suggestions?

Sounds like you have an upgrade version of FP2002. It needs to find an
*older* qualifying product.

(Mortar)

Paulie Walnutts <hoofhearted07@yahoo.com> wrote in news:e8b80e0f-3601-470f-
b6fa-c51792ec127c@w31g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

> On Apr 5, 9:09?am, Bill <s...@ma.not> wrote:
>> Transition Zone wrote:
>> > ?Famous Law Professor Lawrence Tribe said that Obama is something lik
>> > the second most intelligent person that he has known or spoken with -
>> > something to that effect.
>>
>> > That's an extreme claim to back up.
>>
>> > Why didn't Obama become a household name during his 20's? ?Maybe with
>> > the Clinton administration or somewhere in Business or Government?
>>
>> > If Obama is so fantastically intelligent, then why didn't grant-makers
>> > seriously help him in public before the 2004 Bush-Kerry contest? ?Why
>> > all the hurry to get - specifically Obama - ?this public attention.
>> > Very Strange.
>>
>> > Why did it take Obama to reach his late 30's or early 40's to reach
>> > this level of politics? ?Several less-intelligent 20 and 30-something
>> > have reached this level of media attention sooner.
>>
>> racism held him back..more specifically: whitey!- Hide quoted text -

> Sure it did you fucking numskull. How many "whiteys" got bumped from
> entering Harvard so Buckwheat could his free edjikation??

I'm gonna guess none, but perhaps you have evidence of a larger number.

In any case, I'm also gonna guess that you never would have been in the
running. So what's your beef?