microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

WCF - interface from other project as contract

myysth

7/17/2008 10:46:00 AM

Hello

I plan to use WCF in my application. I've got solution were one
project is interface definition, that project is referenced in other
projects. Can I use that interface as ServiceContract (of course
without rewriting each method)? My interface is referenced in
some .NET 2.0 projects without WCF, so I can't mark it with attributes
from System.ServiceModel.

Regards,
Michael
3 Answers

sloan

Check this blog entry about interface based WCF development:

http://sholliday.spaces.live.co...!A68482B9628A842A!158.entry

<myysth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> I plan to use WCF in my application. I've got solution were one
> project is interface definition, that project is referenced in other
> projects. Can I use that interface as ServiceContract (of course
> without rewriting each method)? My interface is referenced in
> some .NET 2.0 projects without WCF, so I can't mark it with attributes
> from System.ServiceModel.
>
> Regards,
> Michael

myysth