microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Simple sample sync provider

Sergey Zwezdin [C# MVP]

7/16/2008 10:12:00 AM

Is exist simple sample of sync provider for microsoft sync framework?

--
Thanks,
Sergey Zwezdin.

Visual C# MVP
Leader of South Ural .NET Alliance (http://suneta...)

e-mail/msn: sergey.zwezdin@gmail.com
2 Answers

John Baird

Privet Sergey

A simple search using " sample sync provider" found numeorous examples.
Here's one:
http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/mail2sharad/FileSyncProvider01012008193150PM/FileSyncPro...

"Sergey Zwezdin [C# MVP]" <sergey.zwezdin@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Is exist simple sample of sync provider for microsoft sync framework?
>

> --
> Thanks,
> Sergey Zwezdin.
>
> Visual C# MVP
> Leader of South Ural .NET Alliance (http://suneta...)
>
> e-mail/msn: sergey.zwezdin@gmail.com

Nickname unavailable

On May 18, 9:58 am, "Eddie Haskell" <rghr...@sasas.com> wrote:
> "Ruut66" <ruu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 18, 11:20 am, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>

> > "Talking Points" is a regular guy. I think most of you who watch "The
> > Factor" often know that. Sometimes I've been accused of being a bit too
> > regular.
>
> > Growing up on Long Island my folks didn't have very much. We didn't have
> > air conditioning, never bought a new car, ate spaghettios and tuna. But
> > never once... never once did my parents show jealousy toward the rich
> > people who lived in Garden City, a few miles away. I never heard any of
> > that. I heard save your money and don't order an appetizer. That's what I
> > heard.
>
> > But America 50 years later is a far different place. Now we have class
> > envy that is being stoked by the Democratic Party. Ironically the media
> > is part of the anti-affluent jihad while many in the media are wealthy
> > themselves. The same thing in Hollywood. You got these pinheads running
> > around supporting the Occupy Wall Street protesters when given the chance
> > some of those occupiers would burn their Hollywood mansions to the
> > ground.
>
> > A new Gallup poll asks a very simple question; do you think the U.S.
> > benefits from having a class of rich people or not? 63 percent say "Yes",
> > rich folks are ok. But 34 percent of Americans believe the opposite.
> > However, when you break it down by party, 46 percent of Democrats believe
> > wealthy Americans provide no benefit to the country whatsoever.
> > Fiction never grew my nestegg. So why would anyone want to be part of
> > any rich-man fanclub if you're only well-off or plodding on? To
> > srew'em or not to screw'em. That's the "it's OK to be a snob"
> > question!  Colonize the filthy rich before they colonize you!
>
> We should run them overseas like we did corporations.
>
> Then we can all stand around wondering why we're all broke and living in
> shit.
>
> -Eddie Haskell

i find it amazing how well loved the commies are by conservatives:))))