microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream gone!

msnews.microsoft.com

I'm writing an applcation using the 3.5 framwork, and as part of it I need
to call a webpage.

I'm using HttpWebRequest, and all the MS documentation states to use the
..GetRequestStream method. My problem is that this method just does NOT
exist! All I have that is remotely similair is .BeginGetRequestStream.

Now I know how to use this, but it would be far easier if I could just the
original method.

Does anyone know why this could have disappeared?

Regards

15 Answers

Bokonon

"GO Mavs" <GoMavs@MavZ.com> wrote in message

> the most listened to radio station in Florida

Actually the most listened to radio station in south Florida is WAMR FM.

WIOD ranks 15th.

You right-wingers sure do lie a lot.

--
"History! Read it and weep!"
-Bokonon

GO Mavs

"Bokonon" <seattledemocracy@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "GO Mavs" <GoMavs@MavZ.com> wrote in message
>
>> the most listened to radio station in Florida
>
> Actually the most listened to radio station in south Florida is WAMR FM.
>
> WIOD ranks 15th.
>
> You right-wingers sure do lie a lot.

Not in that area dip shit!

>>> the most listened to radio station in Florida
>>
>> Actually the most listened to radio station in south Florida is WAMR FM.
>>
>> WIOD ranks 15th.
>>
>> You right-wingers sure do lie a lot.
>

> Not in that area dip shit!

Yes, in that area:

http://www.fmqb.com/Article.as...

You right-wingers sure do lie a lot.

--
"History! Read it and weep!"
-Bokonon
When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

GO Mavs

right... all broadcast will now be moved to the spanish and smooth jazz
station... snicker....

Should I have reported that its the number one news station? God... you
fools would call an obvious understanding a lie if it served you right. Then
again, youre picking and choosing which talk radio stations you will allow
to broadcast Hurricane warnings. Youre all fucking nuts...

> right... all broadcast will now be moved to the spanish and smooth jazz
> station... snicker....

There are a number of formats that rank higher than WIOD. WIOD is NOT as
you claimed "the most listened to radio station in Florida".

You lied.

> Should I have reported that its the number one news station?

If you wanted to claim that it was the number one AM radio station with a
talk/news format in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area, you would have been
correct. As you stated it however, you lied.

You right-wingers sure do lie a lot.

--
"History! Read it and weep!"
-Bokonon
When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

robw

So, sick was your Mavs in the playoffs.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-churricane13jun13,0,4183214.story?coll=sfla-home...

> > God, these people never think of anything outside of their own party.
Not
> > even for a min would they be willing to be on the same airwaves as a
> > Republican to warn people of a looming disaster. They are just a sick
> > people!

robw

You said..........

"GO Mavs" <GoMavs@MavZ.com> wrote in message

> "Bokonon" <seattledemocracy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "GO Mavs" <GoMavs@MavZ.com> wrote in message
> >
> >> the most listened to radio station in Florida
> >
> > Actually the most listened to radio station in south Florida is WAMR FM.
> >
> > WIOD ranks 15th.
> >
> > You right-wingers sure do lie a lot.
>

> Not in that area dip shit!

robw

Who cares.
If the station that gets the contract plays Polish Lounge Music I bet people
will listen if they want to survive.

"GO Mavs" <GoMavs@MavZ.com> wrote in message
> right... all broadcast will now be moved to the spanish and smooth jazz
> station... snicker....
>
> Should I have reported that its the number one news station? God... you
> fools would call an obvious understanding a lie if it served you right.
Then
> again, youre picking and choosing which talk radio stations you will allow
> to broadcast Hurricane warnings. Youre all fucking nuts...
>

> "Bokonon" <seattledemocracy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "GO Mavs" <GoMavs@MavZ.com> wrote in message

FM.

> >> Not in that area dip shit!
> >
> > Yes, in that area:
> >
> > http://www.fmqb.com/Article.as...
> >
> > You right-wingers sure do lie a lot.
> >
> > --
> > "History! Read it and weep!"
> > -Bokonon
> > When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

GG Willikers

"GO Mavs" <GoMavs@MavZ.com> wrote in message
> right... all broadcast will now be moved to the spanish and smooth jazz
> station... snicker....
>
> Should I have reported that its the number one news station? God... you
> fools would call an obvious understanding a lie if it served you right.
> Then again, youre picking and choosing which talk radio stations you will
> allow to broadcast Hurricane warnings. Youre all fucking nuts...

Rightard talk radio is not "news".

Dave

> "Bokonon" <seattledemocracy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "GO Mavs" <GoMavs@MavZ.com> wrote in message

>>> Not in that area dip shit!
>>
>> Yes, in that area:
>>
>> http://www.fmqb.com/Article.as...
>>
>> You right-wingers sure do lie a lot.
>>
>> --
>> "History! Read it and weep!"
>> -Bokonon
>> When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Roger

"Bokonon" <seattledemocracy@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "GO Mavs" <GoMavs@MavZ.com> wrote in message

>>> Actually the most listened to radio station in south Florida is WAMR FM.
>>>
>>> WIOD ranks 15th.
>>>
>>> You right-wingers sure do lie a lot.
>>

>> Not in that area dip shit!
>
> Yes, in that area:
>
> http://www.fmqb.com/Article.as...
>
> You right-wingers sure do lie a lot.

That's like saying mammals breathe a lot.