microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Update for Microsoft XML core

Dave

7/8/2008 3:11:00 AM

I have never had a problem with automatic updates before, but I am having a
big problem with this one. The update appears to download-but 5 minutes later
the update icon is back in my tray requesting me to download it-again. I have
tried going directly to the Microsoft updates site and downloading it from
there. I rebooted several times, even reinstalled Service Pack 3 from
Microsoft-and that damned update icon keeps coming back.
What could be causing this, and how to remedy? I have cleaned out my
cookies, scanned with AVG for virus, run AVG spyware, as well as the things I
mentioned above.
4 Answers

- Me - I - My -

On Thu, 8 Dec 2011 17:41:43 -0800, "?ons?<40%" <?ons?<40%@cda.ca> wrote:

>KILLFILE OR BLOCK

You do lack something valid to say.

Do you hate liberal Americans because
you idolize Hitler, or is it Stalin?

On Thu, 8 Dec 2011 12:29:33 -0600, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeIsMa@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Stupid and dishonest

You do have problems.

On Thu, 8 Dec 2011 08:02:12 -0600, "SaPpyIsMe" <SaPeIsMa@HotMail.com> wrote:

>... liberals are ...

They're hated by those who emulate Hitler and Stalin, Sap.

If you could understand them, you'd not hate Americans that way.

Liberals would provide you with better health and education.

On Tue, 6 Dec 2011 17:02:52 -0500, MAGGOTTARD <ShitStainonAmerica@neo.con> wrote:

>... Liberal ...
>keep it's [sic] powder ...

You're illiterate, and you hate liberals
because your idols Hitler and Stalin
hated liberals.

Your Messiah Bush smeared McCain,
and that was fine with you.

On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 22:51:02 -0700, Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote:

>On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 22:04:36 -0500, MAGGOTTARD <ShitStainonAmerica@neo.con> wrote:
>> You know you were smeared...
>
>Clinton exonerated in phoney impeachment
>
>SNICKER

Did you know Clinton served his wife with divorce
papers when she was seriously ill in the hospital?

Oh, wait, I take that back ...

- Me - I - My -

On Thu, 8 Dec 2011 12:29:33 -0600, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeIsMa@HotMail.com> wrote:

>Stupid and dishonest

You do have problems.

On Thu, 8 Dec 2011 08:02:12 -0600, "SaPpyIsMe" <SaPeIsMa@HotMail.com> wrote:

>... liberals are ...

They're hated by those who emulate Hitler and Stalin, Sap.

If you could understand them, you'd not hate Americans that way.

Liberals would provide you with better health and education.

On Tue, 6 Dec 2011 17:02:52 -0500, MAGGOTTARD <ShitStainonAmerica@neo.con> wrote:

>... Liberal ...
>keep it's [sic] powder ...

You're illiterate, and you hate liberals
because your idols Hitler and Stalin
hated liberals.

Your Messiah Bush smeared McCain,
and that was fine with you.

On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 22:51:02 -0700, Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote:

>On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 22:04:36 -0500, MAGGOTTARD <ShitStainonAmerica@neo.con> wrote:
>> You know you were smeared...
>
>Clinton exonerated in phoney impeachment
>
>SNICKER

Did you know Clinton served his wife with divorce
papers when she was seriously ill in the hospital?

Oh, wait, I take that back ...

That was Neut.

?ons?<40%" <?ons?

"- Me - I - My -" <myself@myplace.mine> wrote in message
> On Thu, 8 Dec 2011 12:29:33 -0600, "SaPeIsMa" <SaPeIsMa@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>>Stupid and dishonest
>
> You do have problems.
>
> On Thu, 8 Dec 2011 08:02:12 -0600, "SaPpyIsMe" <SaPeIsMa@HotMail.com> wrote:
>
>>... liberals are ...
>
> They're hated by those who emulate Hitler and Stalin, Sap.
>
> If you could understand them, you'd not hate Americans that way.
>
> Liberals would provide you with better health and education.
>
> On Tue, 6 Dec 2011 17:02:52 -0500, MAGGOTTARD <ShitStainonAmerica@neo.con> wrote:
>
>>... Liberal ...
>>keep it's [sic] powder ...
>
> You're illiterate, and you hate liberals
> because your idols Hitler and Stalin
> hated liberals.
>
> Your Messiah Bush smeared McCain,
> and that was fine with you.
>
> On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 22:51:02 -0700, Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 22:04:36 -0500, MAGGOTTARD <ShitStainonAmerica@neo.con> wrote:
>>> You know you were smeared...
>>
>>Clinton exonerated in phoney impeachment
>>
>>SNICKER
>
> Did you know Clinton served his wife with divorce
> papers when she was seriously ill in the hospital?
>
> Oh, wait, I take that back ...
>
> That was Neut.

?pamBuster

KEEP IT IN THE U.S.