microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

LINQ Editor suggestions

Bill D

7/1/2008 8:51:00 PM

Not sure if the right people would be reading this newsgroup, but a
suggestion on future versions of the LINQ editor for dbml. It would be nice
to be able to put comments into the designer's gui interface, possibly saved
as xml comments so they can be used for code generation.
1 Answer

v-lliu

Hi Wdudek,

Thank you for your suggestion!

You submit this suggestion to Microsoft Connect web site:
http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudi...

Sincerely,
Linda Liu
Microsoft Online Community Support