microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Install dot net 2.0 SP1, from a MSI

gP T Gr8

6/30/2008 3:23:00 AM

Hello,

In my MSI installer i do a check to see if .Net2.0 SP1 exists. If
doesnt exist, i give an option to user to install. In that case i
launch setup.exe which is similar to the setup.exe in "C:\WINDOWS
\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft Visual J# 2.0
Redistributable Package". Which is a external installer(not sure wat
it means).

I downloaded SP1 and extracted it using /extract, but with the
setup.exe; wen i launch from my installer i get an error saysing
"another installation is in progress" as the other setup is also does
MSIExce.

Does anyone know from where i can download the SP1 which comes as
external installer or which i can lauch from my installer?

thanks
gP