Problems with RDT & Unit Testing

Brad Wilson

7/8/2005 4:52:00 PM

I'm having issues with RDT and unit testing (basically, it doesn't
work), and I'm wondering if this is the right place to ask.

--
Brad Wilson
http://www.dotne...

"Big-endian byte ordering, while not wrong, is morally indefensible."
- Shawn Van Ness

14 Answers

Jeff Waltzer

I have it working in Eclipse 3.0 but not Eclipse 3.1. Could you be having
the same trouble?

--
It is the duty of a patriot to protect his country from its government"
-Thomas Paine

Brad Wilson

Maybe. I could just try to back down to Eclipse 3.0.

The error I'm getting is about a missing Ruby file. Does that sound
familiar?

On 7/13/05, Jeff Waltzer <jeffwaltzer@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have it working in Eclipse 3.0 but not Eclipse 3.1. Could you be having
> the same trouble?

Jeff Waltzer

Just fired up Eclipse 3.1 with RDT (on my laptop) getting this when I try
to run a unit test on it:

C:\ruby\bin\rubyw.exe: No such file or directory --
plugins/org.rubypeople.rdt.testunit_0.5.0/ruby/RemoteTestRunner.rb
(LoadError)

(But that file seems to be there)

On my desktop running RDT under Eclipse 3.0 it works fine.

--
It is the duty of a patriot to protect his country from its government"
-Thomas Paine
Blog: http://superwombat.bl...
Bookmarks: http://del.icio.us/j...

Brad Wilson

Yep, that's what I've got, too. I'll back down to Eclipse 3.0 then. Thanks!

On 7/13/05, Jeff Waltzer <jeffwaltzer@gmail.com> wrote:

> C:\ruby\bin\rubyw.exe: No such file or directory --
> plugins/org.rubypeople.rdt.testunit_0.5.0/ruby/RemoteTestRunner.rb
> (LoadError)

Jeff Waltzer

Just looked up the mailing list archives for the RDT. Looks like the
developers are just starting to try to get RDT to work with Eclipse 3.1. So
for the moment looks like we'll have to stick with 3.0.

--
It is the duty of a patriot to protect his country from its government"
-Thomas Paine
Blog: http://superwombat.bl...
Bookmarks: http://del.icio.us/j...

- Me - I - My -

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 00:28:42 -0800, Gunner Asch <gunnerasch@gmail.com> wrote:

>... mentally ill.
>not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.
> Gunner Asch

You hate liberals because your idols
Hitler and Stalin did.

Racism is a form of mental illness.

Liberals would provide you with better
nutrition, healthcare, and education.

- Me - I - My -

12/12/2011

0

Racism is a form of mental illness.

Liberals would provide better nutrition,
healthcare, and education.

- Me - I - My -

12/12/2011

0

On 10 Dec 2011 22:59:02 GMT, rfischer@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>Gunner Asch <gunnerasch@gmail.com> wrote:
>>On Thu, 08 Dec 2011 06:39:11 -0500, - Me - I - My -
>><myself@myplace.mine> wrote:
>>
>>>Racism is a form of mental illness.
>>
>>Which is one of the reasons I maintain Leftwingers are mentally ill.
>
>Whines a racist right-wing bigot.

Exactly.

George Plimpton

On 12/11/2011 3:59 PM, Blowjob, aka *I Hate the US*, admitted:

> Racism is a form of mental illness.

So all leftists are mental defectives, because all leftists are racists.

- Me - I - My -

Racism is a form of mental illness.

Liberals would provide better nutrition,
healthcare, and education.

Hitler and Stalin hated liberals.