Re: disable ri case sensitive

Peña, Botp

7/8/2005 1:48:00 AM

Doug Kearns [mailto:dougkearns@gmail.com] wrote:

#> Arg, i'm in windows and i cannot even find ri.rb.
#
#I'm not on Windows but...
#
#> I guess it is not written in ruby, no?
#
#Yes it is... search for 'ri'

yap. you're right, me dumb was searching for ri.rb :-(

#
#> sorry for my ignorance
#
#Try [RUBY-INSTALLATION]/lib/rdoc/ri/*

yap. Cris showed me.

thanks and kind regards -botp

#
#Regards,
#Doug
#

3 Answers

P.Henery

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:07:07 -0400, SickoMichaelMoore wrote:

> You can call it a scandal all you want but it dont make it one. Sounds
> like the democrats should have hired Kenneth Starr.

Only in the twisted mind of a sick little turd like you is the
politicization of the justice department not a scandal.

You Cons really are some sick, freedom hating idiots.

> "Harry Hope" <rivrvu@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
>>
>> From CBS News, 6/13/07:
>> http://cbs2.com/national/topstories_story_1641...
>>
>> More Subpoenas Issued In Fired Attorneys Case
>>
>> Democrats Also Subpoena White House For Documents
>>
>> (CBS News) WASHINGTON
>>
>> Two congressional committees are issuing subpoenas for testimony from
>> former White House counsel Harriet Miers and former political director
>> Sara Taylor on their roles in the firings of eight federal
>> prosecutors, according to two officials familiar with the
>> investigation.
>>
>> Democrats probing whether the White House improperly dictated which
>> prosecutors the Justice Department should fire also are subpoenaing
>> the White House for all relevant documents, said the officials, who
>> spoke on condition of anonymity because the move had not yet been
>> formally made public.
>>
>> The Senate Judiciary Committee's subpoena for Taylor compels her to
>> testify on July 11, while the House Judiciary Committee's subpoena for
>> Miers compels her testimony the next day.

>> Onward
>>
>> Harry

Bokonon

"SickoMichaelMoore" <ObamaSoros2gether@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> You can call it a scandal all you want but it dont make it one. Sounds
> like the democrats should have hired Kenneth Starr.

Why? After spending $13 million in taxpayer dollars to investigate
Whitewater - Starr came up with nothing.

--
"History! Read it and weep!"
-Bokonon

zzpat

SickoMichaelMoore wrote:
> You can call it a scandal all you want but it dont make it one. Sounds
> like the democrats should have hired Kenneth Starr.

Why are there so many republicans calling for Gonzales resignation if
there is no scandal? He lied to congress and he lied under oath.
Apparently you (and your party) don't think perjury is a crime.

--
Impeach Bush
http://zzpat.brav...