Re: disable ri case sensitive

Peña, Botp

#PB> How do i disable ri's case sensitivity?
#
#Write a patch.

Arg, i'm in windows and i cannot even find ri.rb. I guess it is not written
in ruby, no?

sorry for my ignorance

kind regards -botp

#
#
#--
# Best regards, emailto: scholz at
#scriptolutions dot com
# Lothar Scholz http://www.ru...
# CTO Scriptolutions Ruby, PHP, Python IDE 's
#
#
#

2 Answers

Cristi Balan

On 7/7/05, "Peña, Botp" <botp@delmonte-phil.com> wrote:
> Arg, i'm in windows and i cannot even find ri.rb. I guess it is not written
> in ruby, no?

I guess you already found this, but it's called ri.bat which is just a
wrapper for ri. And the source for ri is in lib\ruby\1.8\rdoc\ri.

--
Cristi BALAN

Doug Kearns

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 05:20:00PM +0900, "Peña, Botp" wrote:

> #PB> How do i disable ri's case sensitivity?
> #
> #Write a patch.
>
> Arg, i'm in windows and i cannot even find ri.rb.

I'm not on Windows but...

> I guess it is not written in ruby, no?

Yes it is... search for 'ri'

> sorry for my ignorance