Re: modifying pickaxe 2 pdf

Neville Burnell

7/5/2005 11:34:00 PM

Insude the back cover of the book is a link to 60% off the PDF for book
owners

-----Original Message-----
From: Graham Nicholls [mailto:"graham_please, no_spam"@rockcons.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, 6 July 2005 2:31 AM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: modifying pickaxe 2 pdf

Tim Hunter wrote:

> Graham Nicholls wrote:
>>
>> Just out of curiosity, anyone know if I'm entitled to the pdf for
>> free as an owner of (both of) the pickaxe book(s).
>>
> There doesn't appear to be a "free PDF" option. You can buy the PDF
> alone for $25 or in combo with the paper book for $54.95.
>
> http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.co...
Thanks - shame really, but there you go. I might just go and get it
anyway, as $25 isn't too bad and saves me carrying it around.
GN
--
The answer's always "Yes".
Now, what was the question?

Newsgroups

Graham Nicholls

Neville Burnell wrote:

> Insude the back cover of the book is a link to 60% off the PDF for book
> owners
Aaargh! Just bought the PDF at full price! Didn't think to look.... what a
nitwit.
GN
--
The answer's always "Yes".