eruby mode emacs with mmm-mode

Jeffrey Moss

7/5/2005 11:17:00 PM

Has anybody been able to configure eruby support for emacs with mmm-mode?

I can only get it to highlight the eruby code with a background color as specified, but syntax highlighting won't work. I see a lot of others have asked this problem by googling but I can't find any answers...

-Jeff
1 Answer

Digikata@gmail.com

Jeffrey Moss wrote:
> Has anybody been able to configure eruby support for emacs with mmm-mode?
>
> I can only get it to highlight the eruby code with a background color as specified, but syntax highlighting won't work. I see a lot of others have asked this problem by googling but I can't find any answers...
>
> -Jeff

Jeff,

The following is in my add-mmm-eruby.el file, loaded in my .emacs file:

(require 'mmm-auto)

(setq mmm-global-mode 'maybe)

(mmm-add-classes
'((eruby
:submode ruby-mode
; :face mmm-declaration-submode-face
:front "<%[=]?"

;(mmm-add-mode-ext-class MODE EXTENSION CLASS)
(mmm-add-mode-ext-class 'sgml-mode "\\.rhtml$" 'eruby)