DamageControl

Thomas Sondergaard

7/5/2005 2:41:00 PM

What's the trick to installing DamageControl. I've installed it using
rubygems and after starting damagecontrol-webrick all I see at
http://localhost:3000 is the cheerful "Congratulations, you've put Ruby
on Rails" message.

Cheers,

Thomas
2 Answers

Thomas Sondergaard

Thomas Sondergaard wrote:
> What's the trick to installing DamageControl. I've installed it using
> rubygems and after starting damagecontrol-webrick all I see at
> http://localhost:3000 is the cheerful "Congratulations, you've put Ruby
> on Rails" message.

Never mind, apparently the place to start is http://localhost:3000/project.

Thomas

Eddie Haskell

"Lamont Cranston" <Lamont.Cranston@Shadow.com> wrote in message
> On 10/21/2010 9:34 AM, Eddie Haskell wrote:
>>

> Juan violated NPR's code of ethics and paid the price, Iddie. Pull your
> head out.

Your and brain-dead's mindless defense of NPR is because you know it's
decidedly left-wing. Thanks for the confirmation, Crankston.

-Eddie Haskell