[ANN] fixrbconfig 1.2 (Mac only

Chad Fowler

7/1/2005 8:08:00 PM

Hi.

Thanks to Patrick May for discovering an additional problem with
Apple's default rbconfig.rb that ships with Mac OS X 10.4, I've
released fixrbconfig 1.2 has a gem. It provides a command line script
that can be run after installation that will replace the default
rbconfig.rb, which has bugs that will prevent compilation of ruby
extensions, with a patched one.

Usage:
$ sudo gem install fixrbconfig
$ sudo fixrbconfig

--
Chad Fowler
http://chad...

4 Answers

I. M. White

"Ron" <roneal@wt.net> wrote in message
On 3 Apr, 10:03, "Wayne" <mygarbage...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Ron" <ron...@wt.net> wrote in message

> On 3 Apr, 09:30, PALIN POWER <progressive_libertar...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:> No other way to spin it, suck-ups.
>
> > He bowed. Full on bow of homage. Looked like he's been waiting for
> > years, for the chance. The other world leaders around him looked on,
> > in baffled amazement:
>
> >http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/04/obama_bows_down......
>
> > The Saudi King saw 0bozo approaching from across the room - and
> > reached out his had to shake.
>
> (SNIPPED)
> .
> .
> Re: The other world leaders around him looked on, in baffled
> amazement.
>
> YOU are the one baffled. I watched the video and nothing of the sort
> took place: no amazement, no open mouths, etc. And YOU are the one
> with a memory of recent events that reaches back no further than this
> morning's breakfast. When the Saudi King came to visit Bush, George
> HELD HANDS with the King while they strolled. The King of Saudi
> Arabia, the home of many of the 9-11 terrorists. Shocking! Earth
> shattering!
>
> What a consummate, blithering idiot you are.
>
> RO
> ******************************
> So.....does that mean the Obie didn't bow to the King of Saudi Arabia?
.
.
No. It means PALIN POWER doesn't remember that Bush extended the same
kind of courtesy to the Saudi King.

Apparently you don't either.

RO

bush NEVER bowed down to a muslim leader. but your prez'dent did. and he did
so with glee.

enough said.

--

What NIGGERS are missing leaves the NIGGERS without an ability to think
about what NIGGERS are missing.

Therefore, NIGGERS need not respond.

I. M. White

suds macheath

I. M. White wrote:
> "Ron" <roneal@wt.net> wrote in message
> On 3 Apr, 10:03, "Wayne" <mygarbage...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> "Ron" <ron...@wt.net> wrote in message

>> On 3 Apr, 09:30, PALIN POWER <progressive_libertar...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:> No other way to spin it, suck-ups.
>>
>>> He bowed. Full on bow of homage. Looked like he's been waiting for
>>> years, for the chance. The other world leaders around him looked on,
>>> in baffled amazement:
>>> http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/04/obama_bows_down......
>>> The Saudi King saw 0bozo approaching from across the room - and
>>> reached out his had to shake.
>> (SNIPPED)
>> .
>> .
>> Re: The other world leaders around him looked on, in baffled
>> amazement.
>>
>> YOU are the one baffled. I watched the video and nothing of the sort
>> took place: no amazement, no open mouths, etc. And YOU are the one
>> with a memory of recent events that reaches back no further than this
>> morning's breakfast. When the Saudi King came to visit Bush, George
>> HELD HANDS with the King while they strolled. The King of Saudi
>> Arabia, the home of many of the 9-11 terrorists. Shocking! Earth
>> shattering!
>>
>> What a consummate, blithering idiot you are.
>>
>> RO
>> ******************************
>> So.....does that mean the Obie didn't bow to the King of Saudi Arabia?
> .
> .
> No. It means PALIN POWER doesn't remember that Bush extended the same
> kind of courtesy to the Saudi King.
>
> Apparently you don't either.
>
> RO
>

> bush NEVER bowed down to a muslim leader.

----Yeah, he only held hand with him and kissed him....

I. M. White

"suds macheath" <sudsmcduff19911@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I. M. White wrote:
>> "Ron" <roneal@wt.net> wrote in message
>> On 3 Apr, 10:03, "Wayne" <mygarbage...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>> "Ron" <ron...@wt.net> wrote in message

>>> On 3 Apr, 09:30, PALIN POWER <progressive_libertar...@yahoo.com>
>>> wrote:> No other way to spin it, suck-ups.

>>> (SNIPPED)
>>> .
>>> .
>>> Re: The other world leaders around him looked on, in baffled
>>> amazement.
>>>
>>> YOU are the one baffled. I watched the video and nothing of the sort
>>> took place: no amazement, no open mouths, etc. And YOU are the one
>>> with a memory of recent events that reaches back no further than this
>>> morning's breakfast. When the Saudi King came to visit Bush, George
>>> HELD HANDS with the King while they strolled. The King of Saudi
>>> Arabia, the home of many of the 9-11 terrorists. Shocking! Earth
>>> shattering!
>>>
>>> What a consummate, blithering idiot you are.
>>>
>>> RO
>>> ******************************
>>> So.....does that mean the Obie didn't bow to the King of Saudi Arabia?
>> .
>> .
>> No. It means PALIN POWER doesn't remember that Bush extended the same
>> kind of courtesy to the Saudi King.
>>
>> Apparently you don't either.
>>
>> RO
>>

>> bush NEVER bowed down to a muslim leader.
>
> ----Yeah, he only held hand with him and kissed him....

pssst.........obongo is a down low NIGGER muslim. spread the word.

suds macheath

----psssst...white people are a result of the devil breeding with dogs.
spread the word.....