RMagick? pythonchallenge level 7

Michael Tan

6/29/2005 4:37:00 PM

In pythonchallenge level 7 , I need to read pixel values from an .png file . What is the Ruby equivalent of the PIL(Python Image Library) ? Is that the RMagick with ImageMagick ? level 7 at: http://www.pythonchallenge.com/pc/def/o...

Make Yahoo! your home page
1 Answer

Tim Hunter

Michael Tan wrote:
> In pythonchallenge level 7 , I need to read pixel values from an .png file . What is the Ruby equivalent of the PIL(Python Image Library) ? Is that the RMagick with ImageMagick ? level 7 at: http://www.pythonchallenge.com/pc/def/o...

This page shows a Ruby solution for level 7 using RMagick:
http://wiki.rubykr.org/show/pythonchalleng...