heretix-user ML?

jm

6/29/2005 6:46:00 AM

Is the mailing list currently operational?

jm.

6 Answers

Andrew Walrond

On Wednesday 29 June 2005 07:46, jm wrote:
> Is the mailing list currently operational?
>
> jm.

Why are you asking here? Did you have problems posting to the Heretix ML?

Andrew

jm

On 29/06/2005, at 9:19 PM, Andrew Walrond wrote:

> On Wednesday 29 June 2005 07:46, jm wrote:
>> Is the mailing list currently operational?
>>
>> jm.
>
> Why are you asking here? Did you have problems posting to the Heretix
> ML?

Yes, I seem to have fallen of the list. I haven't received anything
since you announced on 23/06/2005 "Heretix project goes offline for a
few days" and the archive seems to have stopped at that date as well.
Also, I posted a message to the list on 28/06/2005 "error in
http://heretix.fbreuer.de/doc/download_... which doesn't seem to have
shown up on the list.

Jeff.

Andrew Walrond

On Thursday 30 June 2005 01:38, jm wrote:

> Yes, I seem to have fallen of the list. I haven't received anything
> since you announced on 23/06/2005 "Heretix project goes offline for a
> few days" and the archive seems to have stopped at that date as well.
> Also, I posted a message to the list on 28/06/2005 "error in
> http://heretix.fbreuer.de/doc/download_... which doesn't seem to have
> shown up on the list.
>
> Jeff.

The ML did go down for a short while; Thunderstorms have been playing havok
with our power and ADSL over last week. While the project is still officially
offline until the various bits I mentioned have been completed (nearly
there), the ML is currently still working on the old server. Can you try
again with your post?

Andrew

jm

On 30/06/2005, at 5:08 PM, Andrew Walrond wrote:

> The ML did go down for a short while; Thunderstorms have been playing
> havok
> with our power and ADSL over last week. While the project is still
> officially
> offline until the various bits I mentioned have been completed (nearly
> there), the ML is currently still working on the old server. Can you
> try
> again with your post?

will do....have done.

J.

Pug Bitch

"buzz" <buzz@nowhere.com> wrote in message

1000 Bush lies;
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2008/jan2008/lies...

Eddie Haskell

"Pug Bitch" <pug@bitch.net> wrote in message

> "buzz" <buzz@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>
> 1000 Bush lies;
> http://www.wsws.org/articles/2008/jan2008/lies...

Just can't help yourself, can you, boy?

"These claims of Iraqi WMDs and links to Al Qaeda were all completely false,
as US officials have acknowledged."

"The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat
Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use
them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and
all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow."

-Bill Clinton - 1998

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that
Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons
stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also
given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members
though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible
events of September 11, 2001."

-Hillary Clinton - 2002

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A12115-200...

The Guardian - February 6, 1999

"Saddam Hussein's regime has opened talks with Osama bin Laden, bringing
closer the threat of a terrorist attack using chemical, biological or
nuclear weapons, according to US intelligence sources and Iraqi opposition
officials."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,3604,3147...