pl.comp.programming

Windows a portu USB

pluton

4/10/2007 8:37:00 AM

Witam,

Orientujecie sie moze, jak w Windowsach ograniczyc uzytkownikowi
dostep do USB ? Jakis sterownik trzeba napisac ?
Ew. zaingerowac w istniejacy ?

pozdrawiam
pluton

3 Answers

Jacek Czerwinski

Dnia Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:37:00 +0200, pluton napisa3(a):

> Witam,
>
> Orientujecie sie moze, jak w Windowsach ograniczyc uzytkownikowi
> dostep do USB ? Jakis sterownik trzeba napisac ?
> Ew. zaingerowac w istniejacy ?

Trzeba zaingerowaa.
najlepiej ma3ym pilnikiem do metalu.

BobyX

"pluton" <zielonadupa@poczta.onet.pl> wrote:

> Orientujecie sie moze, jak w Windowsach ograniczyc uzytkownikowi
> dostep do USB ? Jakis sterownik trzeba napisac ?
> Ew. zaingerowac w istniejacy ?

NTG,
Wy31cz kontroler USB w managerze urz1dzen.

Pozdrawiam,
BX

grey_ghost471-newsgroups

rfischer@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote in news:4c2c47dd$0$1606
$742ec2ed@news.sonic.net:

> Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-newsgroups@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>rfischer@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote in

>>> That still isn't an answer.

>>> "They" who?
>
> That's the question the rightards never seem to be willing to answer.

Listen you poor excuse for afterbirth, what are we talking about, here? If you
cannot keep up with the conversation, perhaops you would be better stting
alone with a jar of vaseline.

Now, what were we talking about, dumbass? Illegal aliens.

--
"Laws are made for men of ordinary understanding and should, therefore, be
construed by the ordinary rules of common sense. Their meaning is not to be

?Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, 1823