pl.comp.programming

Send 900 billion emails in just 5 minutes!. Visit www.nuclear-inc.com

Nuclear Incorporation.

4/5/2007 6:28:00 AM

Nuclear Inc.
Advanced Internet & Email marketing softwares
www.nuclear-inc.com

Send 900 Billion valid Emails in Just 5 Minutes with our Nuclear Bot Software!

Post 500 Billion messages to Newsgroups, Blogs & Forums at the same in Just 5 minutes with our Nuclear Poster software!

Extract over 300 Million Valid Emails in Just 5 Minutes only!!

Boost your business by 100000000000% in Just One week, with any of our softwares!

Drive very violent traffick to your website every second!

FREE TRIAL...30 days money back guarantee!

No need for any other marketing softwares, leads or opt in emails that cost you lost of money everyday for nothing, and kills your business!

Stop all your loss and start making real money right now with our softwares!!

Get your free trial, so days money back guarantee today!!

MAKE $$$$$ WITH AFFILIATE PROGRAM!!

Visit www.nuclear-inc.com today!!

2 Answers

DoD

On Nov 21, 12:09 pm, "±DoügßÇ" <noün...@now.com> wrote:
> "jgarbuz" <jgar...@netzero.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 21, 11:35 am, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of God
> > <jewd...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >> Jews= Nationless Criminals in Peace and Cowards in War
> >> (www.grishenkoff.com)
>
> > You still haven't killed yourself?
>
> I'll help him along to his final reward of 72 virgins and little
> bois if he needs any help.

It would be best to ignore the little twerp. It is obviously only 12
years old or
something. Then again there are no shortages of childish creeps like
that on usenet. His parents should have spanked him more often.

Ben Cramer

"DoD" <danskisanjar@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 21, 12:09 pm, "±DoügßÇ" <noün...@now.com> wrote:
> "jgarbuz" <jgar...@netzero.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 21, 11:35 am, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of God
> > <jewd...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >> Jews= Nationless Criminals in Peace and Cowards in War
> >> (www.grishenkoff.com)
>
> > You still haven't killed yourself?
>
>> I'll help him along to his final reward of 72 virgins and little
>> bois if he needs any help.

>It would be best to ignore the little twerp.

Which is what most people do with you, doodoodumbkunt.

I'm one of the very few who bother with you.