microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Framework 3.5 Ajax problem

Hakan Ugur

I got ajax application that is converted to version 3.5. It is working on my
machine well. But when I deployed it to one of our deployment machine, ajax
futures are not functioning and returns 'Sys is not defined javascript error
message. The machine has 3.5 framework, so we should not install ajax tool
separately. I also created very simple ajax web site and it is not working
also. Any help would be very grateful.

Help pleaseeee!!

Thanks

1 Answer

Oriane

Hi Hakan,
"Hakan Ugur" <hugur@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
> Hi,
>
> I got ajax application that is converted to version 3.5. It is working on
> my machine well. But when I deployed it to one of our deployment machine,
> ajax futures are not functioning and returns 'Sys is not defined
> javascript error message. The machine has 3.5 framework, so we should not
> install ajax tool separately. I also created very simple ajax web site and
> it is not working also. Any help would be very grateful.
>

> Help pleaseeee!!
All I can say is that you should perhaps forget about Ajax Futures and try
..Net 3.5 SP1 which is now the reference.