microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

VS 2008 tutorial recommendation

ABC

6/23/2008 1:13:00 AM

I'm a new user of Visual Studio 2008 and wondered if anyone had
recommendations for a book or a website to give a tutorial. I want to learn
about this version of Visual Studio and I also want to learn about this
version of Visual Basic. Thanks.

2 Answers

PvdG42

"nicnat" <abc@nospam.com> wrote in message
> I'm a new user of Visual Studio 2008 and wondered if anyone had
> recommendations for a book or a website to give a tutorial. I want to
> learn about this version of Visual Studio and I also want to learn about
> this version of Visual Basic. Thanks.

You can start here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/fx6...

Cnu

On Jun 23, 6:13 am, "nicnat" <a...@nospam.com> wrote:
> I'm a new user of Visual Studio 2008 and wondered if anyone had
> recommendations for a book or a website to give a tutorial.  I want to learn
> about this version of Visual Studio and I also want to learn about this
> version of Visual Basic.  Thanks.

learnvisualstudio.net gives you good video tutors, if you are
interested