microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Sharing a web service proxy across projects

Bill44077

We have a mult-tiier smart client application (.net 3.0) which uses asmx 2.0
web services to talk to the data access layer. We have multiple projects that
need to access that data from the client and we originally would "new up" the
adapter (proxy) in each class that made web service calls. We now want to use
just one proxy for all projects to use as we are using cookies to get
authentication. My question is, is there a simple way to create and share a
single proxy across all projects? Any examples/thoughts would be appreciated.

thanks in advance,
Bill
3 Answers

James Of Tucson

On Oct 20, 8:11 pm, ByeStander <ByeStan...@home.com> wrote:

> Obama is going to be crying like a 2 year old in just a few days.

Yeah, that will be awful... being President of the United States and
all.

Compared to yours, his life must be just sucky.

Eddie Haskell

"Pugversity" <see eye@gwb.net> wrote in message

> "ByeStander" <ByeStander@home.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:54:07 -0500, "Eddie Haskell" <mknjnj@sytrn.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Fooled ya!
>>>
>>>Hahahahahaha!!
>>>
>>>Now, bend over and kiss your sorry asses goodbye.
>>>
>>>Bah hahahahaha!!
>>>
>>>"GOP widens lead over Democrats just before 2010 midterm elections: poll"
>>>
>>>"For those who thought the Democrats couldn't fare worse -- you might
>>>want
>>>to sit down."
>>>
>>>"Republicans have a 50% to 43% advantage among likely voters -- widening
>>>the
>>>lead for the GOP from three to seven percentage points from just a month
>>>ago, according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll."
>>>
>>>http://tinyurl.c...
>>>
>>>"WASHINGTON - Exactly two weeks until Election Day, Republicans remain
>>>poised to make significant midterm gains across the country, with 50
>>>percent
>>>of likely voters preferring a GOP-controlled Congress, according to the
>>>latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll. "
>>>
>>>"What's more, Republicans appear to be benefiting from the public's
>>>pessimistic mood, as approximately six in 10 registered voters think that
>>>the country is on the wrong track, and that the economy will get worse or
>>>stay the same in the next 12 months. "
>>>
>>>""Election Day is coming, the hurricane force has not diminished and it
>>>is
>>>going to hit the Democrats head on," said Democratic pollster Peter D.
>>>Hart,
>>>who conducted the survey with Republican pollster Bill McInturff. "
>>>
>>>""Election Day is coming, the hurricane force has not diminished, and it
>>>is
>>>going to hit the Democrats head on," NBC/WSJ co-pollster Peter Hart
>>>says."
>>>
>>>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39748015/ns/politics-deci...
>>>
>>>-Eddie Haskell
>>>

>> LOL
>>
>> Obama is going to be crying like a 2 year old in just a few days.
>
> Newflash for Stoops: Obama is not running for anything.

Who said he was, dumbshit?

-Eddie Haskell

Eddie Haskell

"James Of Tucson" <james0tucson@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Oct 20, 8:11 pm, ByeStander <ByeStan...@home.com> wrote:

> Obama is going to be crying like a 2 year old in just a few days.

> Yeah, that will be awful... being President of the United States and
> all.

> Compared to yours, his life must be just sucky.

You're going to be crying like a baby as well, James of Dumbston. I just
can't wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q...

-Eddie Haskell