microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

How to retrieve deleted data for outlook

Teerin

6/16/2008 5:59:00 AM

I have accidently deleted my calender from my outlook. Is there anyway that i
can retrieve it back? Hope someone can help me.

1 Answer

Peter Duniho

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 22:59:00 -0700, Teerin
<Teerin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I have accidently deleted my calender from my outlook. Is there anyway
> that i
> can retrieve it back? Hope someone can help me.

Nope. I don't even know how one would write a .NET Framework program to
accomplish the task, and since that's the topic for this newsgroup, you
should not expect to receive solutions other than that approach to be
posted here.

Pete