microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Device Context Question

ncolosi

6/13/2008 1:38:00 AM

Is it possible to render a winform directly to a memory device context
instead of rendering to a display device context ?

1 Answer

Peter Duniho

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:38:00 -0700, ncolosi
<ncolosi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to render a winform directly to a memory device context
> instead of rendering to a display device context ?

Please do not multi-post. If you must post the same message to multiple
newsgroups, learn to cross-post and do that.

I already replied to this question in the C# newsgroup. You can go there
to see my answer.

Pete