microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Help with .Net Framework 3.5 to unblock a program.

Tim

6/12/2008 9:45:00 PM

From: "Tim" <new2maryland05@comcast.net>
Subject: How do i let .NET Framework 3.5 to allow a program to run,
otherwise its blocking it.
Date: Thursday, June 12, 2008 5:36 PM

Hi,

My question is about the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5; I was wondering how
do i open the configuation program so i can give access to it. It seems to
block the registery, which it won't run the program at. I cant find the
Microsoft .NET Framework configuation program. i'm using windows vista Home
Premium
64-bit with SP 1

v/r

Tim

3 Answers

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

type mscorcfg.msc at the command prompt. if that doesn't lead to anything,
download the windows 6 sdk

--

Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]
The O.W.C. Black Book, 2nd Edition
Exclusively on www.lulu.com/owc $19.99

"Tim" <new2maryland05@comcast.net> wrote in message

> From: "Tim" <new2maryland05@comcast.net>
> Subject: How do i let .NET Framework 3.5 to allow a program to run,
> otherwise its blocking it.
> Date: Thursday, June 12, 2008 5:36 PM
>

> Hi,
>
> My question is about the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5; I was wondering how
> do i open the configuation program so i can give access to it. It seems to
> block the registery, which it won't run the program at. I cant find the
> Microsoft .NET Framework configuation program. i'm using windows vista
> Premium
> 64-bit with SP 1
>
> v/r
>
> Tim

Tim

can u post the link to win 6 sdk i was unable to find it

"Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]" <vapor dan using hot male spam filter> wrote in
message news:49C1FA5C-A2CC-4347-BF10-AED3FA47E3DF@microsoft.com...
> type mscorcfg.msc at the command prompt. if that doesn't lead to anything,
> download the windows 6 sdk
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]
>
> [Shameless Author plug]
> The O.W.C. Black Book, 2nd Edition
> Exclusively on www.lulu.com/owc $19.99
>

> "Tim" <new2maryland05@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> From: "Tim" <new2maryland05@comcast.net>
>> Subject: How do i let .NET Framework 3.5 to allow a program to run,
>> otherwise its blocking it.
>> Date: Thursday, June 12, 2008 5:36 PM
>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> My question is about the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5; I was wondering
>> how
>> do i open the configuation program so i can give access to it. It seems
>> block the registery, which it won't run the program at. I cant find the
>> Microsoft .NET Framework configuation program. i'm using windows vista
>> Premium
>> 64-bit with SP 1
>>
>> v/r
>>
>> Tim

Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

so I myself was having problems with it. it seems they've been moving it
around - the last link I have didnâ??t install anything in the bin folder.
You're on your own basically. sorry.

--

> can u post the link to win 6 sdk i was unable to find it
>

> "Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]" <vapor dan using hot male spam filter> wrote
> in message news:49C1FA5C-A2CC-4347-BF10-AED3FA47E3DF@microsoft.com...
>> type mscorcfg.msc at the command prompt. if that doesn't lead to
>> anything, download the windows 6 sdk
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards,
>> Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]
>>
>> [Shameless Author plug]
>> The O.W.C. Black Book, 2nd Edition
>> Exclusively on www.lulu.com/owc $19.99
>>

>> "Tim" <new2maryland05@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> From: "Tim" <new2maryland05@comcast.net>
>>> Subject: How do i let .NET Framework 3.5 to allow a program to run,
>>> otherwise its blocking it.
>>> Date: Thursday, June 12, 2008 5:36 PM
>>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> My question is about the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5; I was wondering
>>> how
>>> do i open the configuation program so i can give access to it. It seems
>>> block the registery, which it won't run the program at. I cant find the
>>> Microsoft .NET Framework configuation program. i'm using windows vista
>>> Premium