microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

system.net.mail.smtpclient.clientcertificates property

Marco Shaw [MVP]

6/11/2008 4:53:00 PM

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.net.mail.smtpclient.clientcertifi...

I'm having a hard time to find/understand how this property works. It
only supports get, but how does one go about defining this property in
the first place? Is it via another method where we have to have already

Will it automagically populate when I set these:

<object>.UseDefaultCredentials = true;
<object>.EnableSsl = true;

Marco

--
Microsoft MVP - Windows PowerShell
http://www.microso...

PowerGadgets MVP
http://www.powergadge...

Blog:
http://marcoshaw.bl...
1 Answer

Marco Shaw [MVP]

Marco Shaw [MVP] wrote:
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.net.mail.smtpclient.clientcertifi...
>

> I'm having a hard time to find/understand how this property works. It
> only supports get, but how does one go about defining this property in
> the first place? Is it via another method where we have to have already
>
> Will it automagically populate when I set these:
>
> <object>.UseDefaultCredentials = true;
> <object>.EnableSsl = true;
>
> Marco

Solution simply is this: