microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Getting the ConnectionString from a SqlTrackingService

Yeep

6/10/2008 12:30:00 PM

I have a WF instance and use the SqlTrackingService. This service is
configured for me through the web.config (or app.config). But now I
want to know what connection string was used. So I tried to get the
value of the SqlTrackingService.ConnectionString property. But this is
null.

If I do not use the web.config, but instantiate the SqlTrackingService
in code (giving it the connection string in the constructor), then the
ConnectionString property does contain the connection string.

Is this a bug?

Thanks,

Jeroen-bart Engelen