William Black

Chris X wrote:
> "William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

>> I'm afraid that's not his decision to make.
>> He took the money and signed the papers and seems upset that he isn't
>> spending all his time skiing...
>
> Maybe he thought he might have joined up to defend this nation's borders.

Why should he?

None of the others did.

I see he only noticed how dreadful the whole idea of going to war
outside the UK was after he did one tour in Afghanistan...

He's been there, he didn't like it, he wants out.

That's what is really happening here.

--
William Black

So I looked at the script
It was six weeks filming in the desert.
No girls, no dialogue, just guys with guns.
They said "Do you want wages or a percentage?"
It looked like a certain turkey.
When they came the second time I was ready.
I haven't had to work since...

Eli Wallach on his roles in
"The Magnificent Seven"
and "The Good the Bad and The Ugly

Chris X

> Chris X wrote:
>> "William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>> I'm afraid that's not his decision to make.
>>> He took the money and signed the papers and seems upset that he isn't
>>> spending all his time skiing...
>>
>> Maybe he thought he might have joined up to defend this nation's borders.
>
> Why should he?
>
> None of the others did.

Proof ?

> I see he only noticed how dreadful the whole idea of going to war outside
> the UK was after he did one tour in Afghanistan...
> He's been there, he didn't like it, he wants out.

Because he saw at first hand that he'd been lied to. As had ALL of his
comrades.

William Black

Chris X wrote:
> "William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Chris X wrote:
>>> Maybe he thought he might have joined up to defend this nation's borders.

>> Why should he?
>>
>> None of the others did.
>
> Proof ?

It's reasonably self evident.

We haven't faced a realistic military threat to these islands since the
late and unlamented Soviet Union took early retirement on the grounds of
ill health...

That being the case nobody under the age of about 40 currently in the
army ever though they would be fighting such a war.

>> I see he only noticed how dreadful the whole idea of going to war outside
>> the UK was after he did one tour in Afghanistan...
>> He's been there, he didn't like it, he wants out.
>
> Because he saw at first hand that he'd been lied to. As had ALL of his
> comrades.

Lied to in what way exactly?

Watching the BBC will tell you that it's hot, dangerous, full of
blokes in white bed sheets that shoot at you and try to blow you up and
you can't tell the good guys from the bad guys...

Are you saying the army tells its soldiers that it is actually a holiday
camp and they'll have a chance to pick up a decent tan?

--

> Chris X wrote:
>> "William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>> Why should he?
>>>
>>> None of the others did.
>>
>> Proof ?
>
> It's reasonably self evident.
>
> We haven't faced a realistic military threat to these islands since the
> late and unlamented Soviet Union took early retirement on the grounds of
> ill health...

The armed forces are there to defend our borders from outside attack and
invasion. Afghanistan is not capable of launching an invasion of this
nation. Nor are most countries in the world - and their business and their
sovereignty must remain their own. It's really that simple, so stop spewing
your globalist Zionazi propaganda - there's enough blood on your hands from
supporting Moronica and "Israel"'s illegal wars as it is !

William Black

Chris X wrote:
> "William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Chris X wrote:
>>> "William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> Proof ?
>> It's reasonably self evident.
>>
>> We haven't faced a realistic military threat to these islands since the
>> late and unlamented Soviet Union took early retirement on the grounds of
>> ill health...
>
> The armed forces are there to defend our borders from outside attack and
> invasion. Afghanistan is not capable of launching an invasion of this
> nation. Nor are most countries in the world - and their business and their
> sovereignty must remain their own. It's really that simple, so stop spewing
> your globalist Zionazi propaganda - there's enough blood on your hands from
> supporting Moronica and "Israel"'s illegal wars as it is !

The oath sworn by soldiers is quite specific and doesn't mention borders
at all:

---------------------------

I swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance
to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors and that I
will as in duty bound honestly and faithfully defend Her Majesty, her
heirs and successors in person, crown and dignity against all enemies
and will observe and obey all orders of Her Majesty, her heirs and
successors and of the generals and officers set over me.

---------------------------

That's it.

No nonsense about borders or defending these shores, just 'Go where we
send you and kill who you're told to kill'.

It's couched in language even you can understand.

--

> Chris X wrote:
>> "William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> It's reasonably self evident.
>>>
>>> We haven't faced a realistic military threat to these islands since the
>>> late and unlamented Soviet Union took early retirement on the grounds of
>>> ill health...
>>
>> The armed forces are there to defend our borders from outside attack and
>> invasion. Afghanistan is not capable of launching an invasion of this
>> nation. Nor are most countries in the world - and their business and
>> their sovereignty must remain their own. It's really that simple, so stop
>> spewing your globalist Zionazi propaganda - there's enough blood on your
>> hands from supporting Moronica and "Israel"'s illegal wars as it is !
>
> The oath sworn by soldiers is quite specific and doesn't mention borders
> at all:

> I swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance
> to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors and that I
> will as in duty bound honestly and faithfully defend Her Majesty, her
> heirs and successors in person, crown and dignity against all enemies and
> will observe and obey all orders of Her Majesty, her heirs and successors
> and of the generals and officers set over me.
>
> ---------------------------
>
> That's it.
>
> No nonsense about borders or defending these shores, just 'Go where we
> send you and kill who you're told to kill'.

Oaths are meaningless, especially when made to an impotent figurehead who is
nothing more than a decrepit bejewelled marionette wheeled out to make a
"speech" to the "people" by her NWO handlers every Christmas Day.

William Black

Chris X wrote:
> "William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Chris X wrote:
>>> "William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> The armed forces are there to defend our borders from outside attack and
>>> invasion. Afghanistan is not capable of launching an invasion of this
>>> nation. Nor are most countries in the world - and their business and
>>> their sovereignty must remain their own. It's really that simple, so stop
>>> spewing your globalist Zionazi propaganda - there's enough blood on your
>>> hands from supporting Moronica and "Israel"'s illegal wars as it is !
>> The oath sworn by soldiers is quite specific and doesn't mention borders
>> at all:
>
>> I swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance
>> to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors and that I
>> will as in duty bound honestly and faithfully defend Her Majesty, her
>> heirs and successors in person, crown and dignity against all enemies and
>> will observe and obey all orders of Her Majesty, her heirs and successors
>> and of the generals and officers set over me.
>>
>> ---------------------------
>>
>> That's it.
>>
>> No nonsense about borders or defending these shores, just 'Go where we
>> send you and kill who you're told to kill'.
>
> Oaths are meaningless, especially when made to an impotent figurehead who is
> nothing more than a decrepit bejewelled marionette wheeled out to make a
> "speech" to the "people" by her NWO handlers every Christmas Day.

Well you're the one who's always going on about the poor dead soldiers.

Now you're saying the oath they both sign and swear to uphold is a
meaningless charade.

You really are a hypocrite.

--
William Black

So I looked at the script
It was six weeks filming in the desert.
No girls, no dialogue, just guys with guns.
They said "Do you want wages or a percentage?"
It looked like a certain turkey.
When they came the second time I was ready.
I haven't had to work since...

Eli Wallach on his roles in
"The Magnificent Seven"
and "The Good the Bad and The Ugly

Iapetus

William Black wrote:
> Chris X wrote:
>> "William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> It's reasonably self evident.
>>>
>>> We haven't faced a realistic military threat to these islands since
>>> the late and unlamented Soviet Union took early retirement on the
>>> grounds of ill health...
>>
>> The armed forces are there to defend our borders from outside attack
>> and invasion. Afghanistan is not capable of launching an invasion of
>> this nation. Nor are most countries in the world - and their business
>> and their sovereignty must remain their own. It's really that simple,
>> so stop spewing your globalist Zionazi propaganda - there's enough
>> blood on your hands from supporting Moronica and "Israel"'s illegal
>> wars as it is !
>
> The oath sworn by soldiers is quite specific and doesn't mention borders
> at all:
>
> ---------------------------
>
> I swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance
> to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors and that I
> will as in duty bound honestly and faithfully defend Her Majesty, her
> heirs and successors in person, crown and dignity against all enemies
> and will observe and obey all orders of Her Majesty, her heirs and
> successors and of the generals and officers set over me.
>
> ---------------------------
>
> That's it.
>
> No nonsense about borders or defending these shores, just 'Go where we
> send you and kill who you're told to kill'.
>
> It's couched in language even you can understand.

Did the Queen actually order the troops to go to Afghanistan all by
herself? Or did Bush order Blair to order the Queen to order the troops in?

Oh, and "obey all orders of Her Majesty, her heirs and successors and of
the generals and officers set over me." no longer applies, the Nuremberg
trials sorted that one out.

I'm surprised some government hasn't changed it to "obey all orders of
the Prime Minister and the American President". :-)

William Black

Iapetus wrote:
> William Black wrote:
>> Chris X wrote:
>>> "William Black" <william.black@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> The armed forces are there to defend our borders from outside attack
>>> and invasion. Afghanistan is not capable of launching an invasion of
>>> this nation. Nor are most countries in the world - and their business
>>> and their sovereignty must remain their own. It's really that simple,
>>> so stop spewing your globalist Zionazi propaganda - there's enough
>>> blood on your hands from supporting Moronica and "Israel"'s illegal
>>> wars as it is !
>>
>> The oath sworn by soldiers is quite specific and doesn't mention
>> borders at all:
>>
>> ---------------------------
>>
>> I swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true
>> allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors
>> and that I will as in duty bound honestly and faithfully defend Her
>> Majesty, her heirs and successors in person, crown and dignity against
>> all enemies and will observe and obey all orders of Her Majesty, her
>> heirs and successors and of the generals and officers set over me.
>>
>> ---------------------------
>>
>> That's it.
>>
>> No nonsense about borders or defending these shores, just 'Go where
>> we send you and kill who you're told to kill'.
>>
>> It's couched in language even you can understand.
>>

> Did the Queen actually order the troops to go to Afghanistan all by
> herself? Or did Bush order Blair to order the Queen to order the troops in?

Did the words

"obey all orders of Her Majesty, her heirs and successors and of the
generals and officers set over me."

> Oh, and "obey all orders of Her Majesty, her heirs and successors and of
> the generals and officers set over me." no longer applies, the Nuremberg
> trials sorted that one out.

See you in court.

That rule only applies if you lose.

> I'm surprised some government hasn't changed it to "obey all orders of
> the Prime Minister and the American President". :-)

So am I some of the time, but the soldiers can't complain they didn't know.

--

> Iapetus wrote:
>> William Black wrote:

>>> The oath sworn by soldiers is quite specific and doesn't mention borders
>>> at all:
>>>
>>> ---------------------------
>>>
>>> I swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance
>>> to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs and successors and that I
>>> will as in duty bound honestly and faithfully defend Her Majesty, her
>>> heirs and successors in person, crown and dignity against all enemies
>>> and will observe and obey all orders of Her Majesty, her heirs and
>>> successors and of the generals and officers set over me.
>>>
>>> ---------------------------
>>>
>>> That's it.
>>>
>>> No nonsense about borders or defending these shores, just 'Go where we
>>> send you and kill who you're told to kill'.
>>>
>>> It's couched in language even you can understand.
>>>

>> Did the Queen actually order the troops to go to Afghanistan all by
>> herself? Or did Bush order Blair to order the Queen to order the troops
>> in?
>
> Did the words
>
> "obey all orders of Her Majesty, her heirs and successors and of the
> generals and officers set over me."

>> Oh, and "obey all orders of Her Majesty, her heirs and successors and of
>> the generals and officers set over me." no longer applies, the Nuremberg
>> trials sorted that one out.
>
> See you in court. That rule only applies if you lose.
>
>> I'm surprised some government hasn't changed it to "obey all orders of
>> the Prime Minister and the American President". :-)
>
> So am I some of the time, but the soldiers can't complain they didn't
> know.

Subservience to Moronica all round, from William "Namaste" Black !