microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

CRYSTAL REPORT WITH DATE AND TIME

DENTONE

5/20/2008 7:05:00 AM

Dear newsgroup,

I have a sql table with 2 field:

1) DATA (date and time)
2) Temperatura (numeric)

I have to make a line graph.
I have insert two parameters' to customize the filtering, so i can have a
graph of the temperature between to date and time.
If i choose two date's and time (parameters) like 20/04/2008 00:00:00
trought 20/05/2008 00:00:00 i have no problem
But if a choose a range minor of 1 day (some hours like from 15/05/2008
00:00:00 trought 15/05/2008 08:00:00) i have no graph.
It sound like it don't use the time values?

Thank's for the Help.

1 Answer

v-wywang

Hello Dentone,

This sounds like a Crystal Report Development issue. On your side, Crystal
Report cannot draw the line graph when you choose a range minor of 1 day
(such as from 0:00 am to 8:00 am) I'm sorry, but I'm not a big Crystal
Report guy. Microsoft supports setup and installation for the Crystal
Reports products that are included with Microsoft Visual Studio. All other
support is provided by Crystal Decisions. We would like to suggest you may
post in businessobjects forum to resolve such Crystal Reports issue more
quickly. Because to special Crystal Reports Development issue, the people
in those groups will be more likely to be able to help and familiar in such
field.

http://technicalsupport.businessobjects.com/cs/forums/13/Show...
[Crystal Reports]

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/31...
[Licensing and support for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET and for
Visual Studio 2005]

Hope this helps, if you have any more concern, please also feel free to let
us know. We are glad to assist you.

Have a great day,
Best regards,
Wen Yuan