microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Project Settings problem??

Tony K

5/12/2008 10:14:00 PM

Just today, I tried to edit a crystal report and when double-clicking on the
report
from Solution Explorer, I get hex values and no design mode. This happens
for all my reports in this solution.

I opened a backup copy of my solution, double clicked the same report and it
successfully opens in design mode as it should.

Thought maybe the report in the current solution was corrupt, so I copied
the report and the .vb file to the current solution directory with no
success.

I think something is wrong with the solution where the reports are not
associated with the solution anymore, but don't know where to look from
there. Any suggestions??

TIA,
Tony K.