microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

How to tell an assembly is loaded

Chris Bordeman

5/12/2008 5:49:00 PM

How can I tell an assembly is loaded? I want to avoid redundant
Assembly.LoadFrom(..) calls.

3 Answers

Alex Meleta

Hi Chris,

Why do you think that Assembly.LoadFrom(..) is redundant for your task? How
do u expect it to be loaded?

Regards, Alex
[TechBlog] http://devkids.bl...

CB> redundant

Chris Bordeman

After it's called the first time it shouldn't need to be called again on
that dll.

"Alex Meleta" <ameleta@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Chris,
>
> Why do you think that Assembly.LoadFrom(..) is redundant for your task?
> How do u expect it to be loaded?
>
> Regards, Alex
> [TechBlog] http://devkids.bl...
>
> CB> redundant

Alex Meleta

mmm, but, if you call it to be loaded onto appdomain it lives they until
the domain lives. what is the issue to load it there every time?

Regards, Alex
[TechBlog] http://devkids.bl...