microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Command Line compiler help

Rahul

5/5/2008 3:45:00 PM

Hello,

I am trying to compile a Windows Forms project through command line. I
have added some images on the buttons. These images are added as a
resource and stored in the "Resource" directory inside the project
directory. My project is quite small, (only a single form).

I tried running csc in the same folder as my source files using
command:

csc /out:My.exe *.cs

It obviously fails since I am not telling the compiler where my
Resource files are.

Error: EncoderWindow.Designer.cs(224,61): error CS0234: The type or
namespace name 'Properties' does not exist in the namespace
'MPEGCompression' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Can you help me with the right command? (I tried a lot of combinations
with /resource: option but without any luck).

Thanks
2 Answers

Rahul

Also please note that I can compile the project in visual studio
without any problems.

Jon°

On Jul 27, 5:22 pm, "Harry Merrick" <homes...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Jon° wrote:

> >> and you've got his underpants adverts on your wall eh! ;)- Hide
> >> quoted text -

> > Merrick probably dribbles over them and salivates as he brushes his
> > lips over the bulging parts.
>
> It would "appear" that you know what you are talking about.
>
> --
> Harry Merrick.- Hide quoted text -

It would appear that perhaps you should think of yourself when calling
people "twats".