microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

System restore will not save except one entry and list printer dri

David Shehadeh

5/3/2008 8:24:00 PM

My XP pro system restore is acting up, first it will not keep except one day
contrary to the scdeuled daily restore in the scheduler, second it have
multiple entries of this statment "Printer driver send with eFax messenger
plus installed" and I mean this place a new entry every 15 minutes or less in
system restore. I am on a home netwrok wired by RJ45 but other computers asre
aslo wireless using WAP key. Any help is appreciated. This is only happening
on one machine, I installed PC-Cillin 2008, it found a trojan and fixed it
but the machine is still behaving as before. No printer is connected to this
machine, the printer is connected to another machine
Thank you people
--
david shehadeh
1 Answer

Scott M.

This is a newsgroup for questions about programming the Microsoft .NET
Framework.