microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

WPF Application and windows display properties

Rick Mavrovik

I am designing a window in WPF application. I want my WPF application to
respond to the windows display properties (just like windows form
application would). For example if I change the display to 'Brik' or
'Desert' the window should change colours accordingly.

However, the Window which has a WPF User Control does not change its layout
color to 'Brick' or 'Desert'. But the buttons do change color.

How can I make my WPF application behave like anyother window application
when it comes to layout coloring. I do not want to use any style.

Thanks
Rick