microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

.NET Framework 2.0 fails to install

Guido van Brakel

5/1/2008 6:17:00 PM

Hello

I am a systems administrator of an Windows Server 2003 R2 Machine 64 bit.

I am having some problems with .NET Framework 2.0. After i unistalled
it, i won't install anymore. The installer start and then hangs at a
certain point. I googled the hell out of me and tryed to clean up all
..Net Framework, with the INSTALLATION CLEANUP UTILITY. I first
unistalled IIS and the unistalled .NET Framework

I am having same either i use Netfx64.exe or try to install it by
Add/Remove > Add/Remove Windows Components.

By they way i am having the same problem when i try to install .NET
Framework 3.0

Where can i find some logging and how can in install the .net framework
again.Hopefully someone could help me.

Topic is also posted here:
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3275517&SiteID=1&...

Kind Regards,

--
Guido van Brakel
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get