microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Where to find DIFxApp

Sid Price

5/1/2008 12:16:00 AM

I am trying to download DIFxAPP so that I can integrate a driver
installation with my application installer. I keep finding myself going in
circles trying to find it and would appreciate a URL,
Thanks,
Sid.

4 Answers

Peter Ritchie [C# MVP]

I suggest asking this question on one of the driver newsgroups, like
microsoft.public.development.device.drivers

--
Browse http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio... and vote.
http://www.peterRitchie...

"Sid Price" wrote:

> I am trying to download DIFxAPP so that I can integrate a driver
> installation with my application installer. I keep finding myself going in
> circles trying to find it and would appreciate a URL,
> Thanks,
> Sid.

Sid Price

"Peter Ritchie [C# MVP]" <PRSoCo@newsgroups.nospam> wrote in message
>I suggest asking this question on one of the driver newsgroups, like
> microsoft.public.development.device.drivers
>
> --
Thank you, I done so and so far no reply,
Sid.

Phil Wilson

This is the archive:
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver/install/DI...

where it says the latest version is in the driver kit.

--
Phil Wilson
Definitive Guide to Windows Installer

"Sid Price" <sid@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to download DIFxAPP so that I can integrate a driver
>installation with my application installer. I keep finding myself going in
>circles trying to find it and would appreciate a URL,
> Thanks,
> Sid.

Sid Price

Thank you,