microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Programatically create static network route

Sid Price

4/28/2008 11:40:00 PM

I am searching for information on programmatically creating static network
routes. We need to integrate the functionality of the command line
"route.exe" utility to create a static route. I would appreciate any
pointers to understanding how to do this with the .net framework classes.
Thank you,
Sid.

1 Answer

Sid Price

It seems that the functions I need to use are a part of the IP Helper API.
Since I need to access them from managed code can someone point me towards
an article or sample of doing this. I am unfamiliar with calling unmanaged
APIs from managed code.
Thank you,
Sid.