Re: ASP.NET vs Ruby on Rails

Berger, Daniel

6/24/2005 8:20:00 PM

Joel is an MS bigot. Also keep in mind that this is the same guy who
thinks structured exception handling is a bad idea, and we should all
resort back to using error codes, so you'll forgive me if I take his
opinion regarding ASP.net with a huge grain of salt.

Don't get me wrong - I generally like his column when he sticks to high
level subjects (and even some low level ones). But, once he starts
waxing rhapsodic about programming philosophy or tools....blech.

Regards,

Dan