Re: [ANN] Application-0.6.0

Berger, Daniel

6/24/2005 7:42:00 PM

I believe that's a *nix-only implementation, iirc. For Win32 systems,
Jim will want to use the win32-open3 package, which comes with an open4
method. :)

Regards,

Dan

1 Answer

Jim Freeze

* Berger, Daniel <Daniel.Berger@qwest.com> [2005-06-25 04:41:42 +0900]:

> I believe that's a *nix-only implementation, iirc. For Win32 systems,
> Jim will want to use the win32-open3 package, which comes with an open4
> method. :)

The open4 stuff is for the system test system that I built
into this. You will not need it to use CommandLine, just
to do system test. It is an oversight on my part that
I did not mention this or provide some docs. I'll do that soon.

BTW, all win32 patches are gladly welcomed - hint, hint.

--
Jim Freeze