Re: uploading a file via POST with Net::HTTP

thomaslockney.12367860

6/22/2005 11:24:00 PM

> I haven't more than glanced at this (my stack keeps growing), but it may

> be what you are looking for:

That's exactly what I needed (and, sadly,
was even in my very underused bookmarks!). And conveniently, it also provides
me with a good example of using OptionParser to parse options while falling
back to YAML for a default config. Talk about serendipity.

1 Answer

Ryan Leavengood

thomaslockney.12367860@bloglines.com said:

> That's exactly what I needed (and, sadly, was even in my very
> underused bookmarks!). And conveniently, it also provides me with a
> good example of using OptionParser to parse options while falling back
> to YAML for a default config. Talk about serendipity.

Still, that multi-part code should be put in Net::HTTP, or at least in
some library where other people can use it without a Google search.

Ryan