FireRuby / Redbird / ActiveRecord

Chris M

6/20/2005 10:57:00 PM

Can anyone tell me what the current status of either FireRuby or RedBird
for firebird and ActiveRecord is? I am just learning Ruby and I almost
exclusively work with Firebird and would like to try some of the Ruby on
Rails tutorials with Firebird. Any news/info is appreciated.

Thanks,
1 Answer

Jeremy Kemper