ruby9i dead?

rubyhacker

6/20/2005 4:06:00 PM

Is Ruby9i still an active project? I sent email to the owner
twice with no response.

Hal

2 Answers

Szymon Drejewicz

Yes. It looks that Ruby9i is dead, I've send a message on week ago also and
there is no response. I've decided to use Ruby-OCI8 to connect to Oracle9i
database and it works fine.

--
Szymon Drejewicz

Ralph \"PJPizza\" Siegler

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 05:35:35AM +0900, Szymon Drejewicz wrote:
> Yes. It looks that Ruby9i is dead, I've send a message on week ago also and
> there is no response. I've decided to use Ruby-OCI8 to connect to Oracle9i
> database and it works fine.
>
> --
> Szymon Drejewicz

that's good to know, anyone do ruby to Oracle 10g yet?

Ralph "PJPizza" Siegler