LinuxTag 2005

Tanaka Akira

6/17/2005 6:15:00 AM

I'll go to LinuxTag 2005 next week.

Someone goes?
--
Tanaka Akira

5 Answers

Michael Neumann

Am Friday 17 June 2005 08:15 schrieb Tanaka Akira:
> I'll go to LinuxTag 2005 next week.
>
> Someone goes?

Sure, I'll be there! Anyone else?

Regards,

Michael

Pit Capitain

Michael Neumann schrieb:
> Am Friday 17 June 2005 08:15 schrieb Tanaka Akira:
>
>>I'll go to LinuxTag 2005 next week.
>>
>>Someone goes?
>
> Sure, I'll be there! Anyone else?

I could come there for a couple of hours on Friday morning, but I have
to leave before 13:30. I guess you'd like to meet in the evening, though.

Regards,
Pit

Bertram Scharpf

Am Freitag, 17. Jun 2005, 15:15:25 +0900 schrieb Tanaka Akira:
> I'll go to LinuxTag 2005 next week.
>
> Someone goes?

Probably Thursday.

Bertram

--
Bertram Scharpf
Stuttgart, Deutschland/Germany

Michael Neumann

Am Friday 17 June 2005 11:00 schrieb Pit Capitain:
> Michael Neumann schrieb:
> > Am Friday 17 June 2005 08:15 schrieb Tanaka Akira:
> >>I'll go to LinuxTag 2005 next week.
> >>
> >>Someone goes?
> >
> > Sure, I'll be there! Anyone else?
>
> I could come there for a couple of hours on Friday morning, but I have
> to leave before 13:30. I guess you'd like to meet in the evening, though.

I'll be there on Friday, too. Probably from morning till early evening.

Regards,

Michael

Tanaka Akira

In article <200506201413.29926.mneumann@ntecs.de>,
Michael Neumann <mneumann@ntecs.de> writes:

> I'll be there on Friday, too. Probably from morning till early evening.

I'm in LinuxTag now.

I'll be there until Saturay maybe almost around FSF europe booth.
--
Tanaka Akira