congrats to yubnub

pat eyler

6/16/2005 9:23:00 PM

http://battellemedia.com/archives/...

nice mention of a cool Ruby on Rails driven site that came out of Railsday.
--
thanks,
-pate

2 Answers

Ryan Leavengood

pat eyler said:
> http://battellemedia.com/archives/...
>
> nice mention of a cool Ruby on Rails driven site that came out of
> Railsday.

I haven't looked at many of the Rails Day entries, but of what I've seen,
this is my favorite. A fairly simple, yet extremely good idea, implemented
cleanly with a good interface. It took my about 10 minutes to read the
code and see how it works, which is a testement to Rails as well as the
author of YubNub.

I just have a thing for simple, elegant software that packs so much power
in such little code (hmmm, a lot like Ruby itself.)

Ryan

james_b

pat eyler wrote:
> http://battellemedia.com/archives/...
>
> nice mention of a cool Ruby on Rails driven site that came out of Railsday.

That is slick.

I just added one:
grd <keywords>

It involves Google and a Ruby site

(I have assorted command-line scripts, written in Ruby, to do various
Web tasks for me, such as search the local library or TV schedule. Now I
need one that calls into nubadubdub.)

James

--

http://www.ru... - The Ruby Documentation Site